You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Freedom Air Seat PaD
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

mkultra
Posted 2012-06-11 6:43 AM (#116265)
Subject: Freedom Air Seat PaD

Tourer

Tucson, AZ
Ok, let me start by saying that the seat on my 08 was the most comfortable seat of any motorcycle Ive ever owned. All the harleys had to have aftermarket seats, Mustang, Corbin, and even some custom seats, to make any significant distance rides. After 4 years and 80k miles the stock Vision seat became very hard, resulting in 70 miles and then stop. My tailbone and butt bones just could not take anymore. So through research on the internet, and trying a friends Airhawk I found the Freedom Air pad. The Airhawk was a little better than my seat, but with putting air in, letting air out I found it not to be what I was looking for. So I popped for the Freedom Air. This past weekend I decided to give it a distance trial. (i rode all week with it to get the right amount of air) I left Tucson Saturday morning and headed to Cortez Co. I stopped twice for gas, but basically rode straight thru. Spent the night, turned around and did the same thing back to Tucson. Freaking amazing...is about all I can say. No sore tailbone, no sore butt. I think now why in the world have I never bought one of these. It is going to stay on the bike for all rides now. I does raise me a small bit, but with the Visions windscreen thats not a problem. The hardest part is getting just the right amount of air, and that is the least amount, to just keep you slightly off the seat. When filled correctly the pad will look very underinflated, but with the weight of your body, the air evens things out. I would recommend this to anyone whos seat has seen it better days or for anyone who want a more comfortable seat. Oh its not the cheapest, but being able to ride 500 miles with just 2 gas stops has made me a happy camper.

mike
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™