You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Klock werks
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

VisionNWRider
Posted 2012-01-23 11:27 AM (#105966)
Subject: Klock werks

Iron Butt

Tri Cities, WA
Can anyone here point me to any place that sells the new Klock werks windshield for the 12 CCT. I see them on on ma vic for $229. There has to be other online shops/brick n mortar that sell it for cheaper. Any help on links would be very much appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
DBVictor
Posted 2012-01-24 6:51 PM (#106071 - in reply to #105966)
Subject: Re: Klock werks

Puddle Jumper

Central Pennsylvania
I believe that Klockwerks has a contract with Victory that prevents their shield from being sold by KLockWerks or another third party. For a better price check with Don Wood Victory, they sell online and have the Klockwerks Flare for 195 and change.
Regards,
DB
ndabunka
Posted 2012-02-04 2:28 PM (#106874 - in reply to #105966)

Cruiser

It is true that the Klockwerks is an OEM Victory so you HAVE to buy it from an authorized Victory dealer but that is not necessarily a bad thing as it also comes with warranty and such. HondaEastToledo is one of the best resellers and sells around a 20% off list price. I picked my Klockwerks screen up when they were just being introduced and took advantage of additional holiday discounts (at the time) so that I paid $166.00 for mine and even got free shipping (Mine came from a different dealer).
VisionNWRider
Posted 2012-02-05 8:22 PM (#106969 - in reply to #105966)

Iron Butt

Tri Cities, WA
I ended up getting one last saturday at my local dealer. I told them what I could get one from the net, showed them and they beat that price. I was happy with it. So thanks all for the help and links and advice. :-)
Grugly
Posted 2012-07-30 12:03 AM (#120445 - in reply to #105966)

New user

I am running the Klock Werks windshield and loving it. I bought it and had it installed the day I bought my CCT. Fixed all the buffeting of a stock CC windshield. I didn't like the CCT stock shield because I don't like looking through a windshield. The Klock Werks fixed my problem. Worth every penny! 80 mph no buffeting. BTW I am 5'10 with a 30" inseam.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™