You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New XC in Oklahoma
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

okie57
Posted 2010-07-18 8:00 PM (#64809)
Subject: New XC in Oklahoma

New user

Greetings, I just bought a 2011 Black Cross Country from RoadHouse Victory Dealer in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was manufactured in June 2010, which makes it a 2011 model year. Very happy to read the Owner's manual and discover after the initial 500 mile service oil changes after that are every 5,000 miles. I sold my 2008 BMW R1200RT a few weeks ago and very glad! It was extremely uncomfortable, and riding this new XC is an absolute departure from the BMW. There was a lot of thought from the Victory team when they put this bike together and good job all around. Very glad I bought this XC over the HD models I was looking at also. By the way, I am so far getting 43-46 mpg at 70mph.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Stubby
Posted 2010-07-26 10:05 PM (#65527 - in reply to #64809)
Subject: Re: New XC in Oklahoma

New user

Bought my Midnight Cherry back in March. Some freinds and I did a Saddle Sore Run ( 1000 miles in 24 hrs or less ) on June 26th. For the whole trip my bike averaged 48 mpg. I also chose this over any HD bike out there. Good Luck and enjoy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™