You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory Cross Roads Paint
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

drapes
Posted 2010-09-18 11:41 AM (#69799)
Subject: Victory Cross Roads Paint

Puddle Jumper

Anyone got any pics of some custom painted Victory Cross Roads (or Cross Country)? I need some ideas for what I may want to do this winter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2010-09-27 9:04 AM (#70468 - in reply to #69799)
Subject: RE: Victory Cross Roads Paint

Fountain Inn, SC United States
What Arlen Ness did with one:

And Cory Ness...

You can also see owners' rides here:
http://www.cross-riders.com/bb/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=4753&post...
okie57
Posted 2010-09-27 9:27 PM (#70536 - in reply to #69799)
Subject: RE: Victory Cross Roads Paint

New user

Here is my 2011 Cross Country I had painted by Henderson Auto Body in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I had it painted in Willow Green and White and the pinstripe in Ivory Cream. Notice the Front fender. I had them do the Fender to match the curves of the luggage. This picture was taken on 24 September 2010. ( Sorry can't post because picture too big. Go to www.victoryforums.com to view my bike.)

Edited by okie57 2010-09-27 9:44 PM
drapes
Posted 2011-01-24 8:58 PM (#78080 - in reply to #69799)
Subject: Re: Victory Cross Roads Paint

Puddle Jumper

The Ness bikes look great. The paint and the rims really pop. Wonder how much modification it took to modify the front wheel size. Looks like a lot as there's a new fender on there, new rotors, forks, etc.

Still having a tough time finding a lot of pictures of customized Cross bikes that I can draw ideas from though. 2 things I want to do this winter are get some sweet paint (though I'm creatively challenged so need some ideas first), and a corbin seat. That corbin seat will depend a lot on what I do with the paint, as you can get customized seat colors/patterns.
hmd520
Posted 2011-01-29 3:43 PM (#78368 - in reply to #69799)

Cruiser

Tucson , AZ
On the Xc Cory built. They change the front end of the bike to a Harley design. Added their custom forks, rake kit, and cut the neck to get the drastic rake. 23" wheel up front.

Im sure there will be a mean rake kit available soon , that will not have you cut the neck. As for paint check around and see what type you are interested in and then find a painter that can paint that style. We are currently doing a Vision for a customer in PA. It is a tatoo style paint job , with alot of celtic design. Should have pics in the next 30 days.
drapes
Posted 2011-02-20 9:05 PM (#79912 - in reply to #69799)

Puddle Jumper

HMD - Wow, that paint job of the Vision is amazing. Still not sure what I want, but those pics on your website are amazing. How much does a paint job like that usually run? Do people usually drop off the whole bike to you, or do they take the tins off and drop them off to your shop?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™