You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Cross Country in Georgia!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

Bullyrider
Posted 2011-06-23 8:36 AM (#89450)
Subject: New Cross Country in Georgia!

Puddle Jumper

Newnan Ga
Hello All!! My name is Chuck Dempsey and I am in Newnan Georgia. Just picked up my 2011 CC last Saturday, and what a sweet ride!!! Mine's set up with the tour pack as well. All my bikes in the past have been metrics so I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions...lol. I actually left the house Saturday with plans of bringing home the Vision. But once I rode the CC there was no question as to whick bike I was riding home! Looking forward to talking with you guys/gals, and learning all there is to know about these bikes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ndabunka
Posted 2011-06-27 2:41 PM (#89742 - in reply to #89450)
Subject: Re: New Cross Country in Georgia!

Cruiser

Just an FYI - You may want to abbreviate the Cross Country are XC. There already was a CC a while back so most use the term XC for Cross Country and XR for Cross Roads. In any case, WELCOME!
ltbiker
Posted 2011-06-30 3:38 AM (#89920 - in reply to #89450)
Subject: RE: New Cross Country in Georgia!

Cruiser

Chandler, AZ
Welcome, and congrats on the XC purchase. I was like you, all set to buy the Vision 8-Ball, then ended up going with the XC...........decided I like the more traditional "batwing" fairing and especially the much larger and removable saddlebags on the XC. If you haven't done it already, will probably want to change the windshield and add the lower wind deflectors. I've done a lot of other stuff to mine also; hard to find a stopping point.
Roadrocket
Posted 2011-06-30 8:01 AM (#89928 - in reply to #89450)
Subject: Re: New Cross Country in Georgia!

Cruiser

B'ham, Al.
You can't find a stopping point because THERE IS NO STOPPING POINT!

RR
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™