You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Clearwater Lights Fall Gourmet BBQ
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

BreadmanRo
Posted 2012-10-04 9:05 PM (#124689)
Subject: Clearwater Lights Fall Gourmet BBQ

Cruiser

Stockton, California
I know many here are familiar with Clearwater Lights. (I have read the thread from a few years back). I was at their shop today and Lorett (sales secreatary) told me about their fall BBQ coming up. They will be having lots of info on their products as well as a bike and car show. Sounds like a lot of fun. If you have been looking at getting lights for your bike this is a great opportunity to see them first hand and enjoy some good eats too!. Below is from their flyer with all the information. 

CLEARWATER LIGHTS
Invites you to join them:

October 14, 2012
2nd Annual 
FALL GOURMET BBQ
Start:  9:00 am    End:  2:00 pm

RSVP (916) 852-7029 or sales@clearwaterlights.com
(Please RSVP by 10/10/12 via phone, fax, e-mail or carrier pigeon!)

Please be our guest at our Annual Fall Gourmet BBQ.  We had such a successful event last year, we are once again inviting you to a gourmet BBQ - not your everyday hamburger and hot dog fare, but the real thing!  Come join us for a full day including vendors, prizes for the bike with the most miles, and the long distance award. 
Meet Nalani Pacheco 
Stop by and meet Nalani Pacheco.  Get an autographed poster of Nalani on the AFT 2011 Performance Custom Championship Bike (Sentoh), featuring Clearwater Lights' Glendas.  Not only is Nalani beautiful, but she helps build world class custom bikes in her spare time!

Take this opportunity to visit with other riders, meet the staff at Clearwater and check-out the Clearwater products (Glenda and Krista lights, our super bright LED flashlights, and the Clearwater Voltage Sentry).  If you haven't already seen our lights in action, this is your chance!  (Sign-up for our night ride on the preceding Saturday (October 13th).   Contact us for more information. 
Hope to see you there!
Glenn Stasky

Clearwater Lights
2546 Mercantile Drive, Suite B
Rancho Cordova, CA 95842

Edited by BreadmanRo 2012-10-04 9:05 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Gadget
Posted 2014-05-22 12:32 AM (#157586 - in reply to #124689)
Subject: Re: Clearwater Lights Fall Gourmet BBQ

Cruiser

Will y'all ever be offering a Victory Vision discount on your Darla's like you did with your Brenda's a few years back??
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™