You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Update vfc3 or pcv
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

bigd2013vv
Posted 2013-09-22 10:29 AM (#144790)
Subject: Update vfc3 or pcv

Puddle Jumper

Hendersonville, NC
Ok here it is yesterday I took her into the shop had the lloydz air intake system installed, got lloydz top filter front victory performance filter, lloydz ats, and went with the vfc3, after she was done got to take her around the block and amazing, no more popping on decel but it was raining very steady so that's all I can tell you for now, thanks to everyone for their experience and help it was a tremendous help, I'm sure it will be awesome but the rain put a damper on riding yesterday so not much more I can tell you till later today, I'm going riding now to try her out, fingers are crossed
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rwilly
Posted 2013-09-22 1:41 PM (#144801 - in reply to #144790)
Subject: Re: Update vfc3 or pcv

Tourer

seattle, wa
What are your VFC settings?
bigd2013vv
Posted 2013-09-22 6:32 PM (#144805 - in reply to #144790)
Subject: Re: Update vfc3 or pcv

Puddle Jumper

Hendersonville, NC
my settings are as follows -/ 4-2-2-0-3.5-2
after about 5.5 hours riding her this is how it went, the same hd road glide that pulled away from me 3 weeks ago and walked away at that time, did NOT have the same luck today we run each other twice today both from a rolling start 1st started in 3rd gear and I absolutely spanked him it was amazing, the 2nd run started from 4th gear which is where we run each other the first time 3 weeks ago and he had me but this time it was vise versa I walked away from him but not as hard of a pull like it was in the first run but still pulled away. Then we hit the twisties on the back roads through hot springs mostly 2nd gear some 3rd but I just love the way this bike handles great, then a long straight away full throttle 2nd, 3rd, 4th, then 5th gear I meen wide open really long straight loved it but every time that I would change a gear it would have a kind a like a real quick spit sputter pop only when I changed the gear. She ran real good
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™