You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Web Site
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Dain
Posted 2013-11-07 10:21 PM (#148679)
Subject: New Web Site

Cruiser

I have a web site for my brake and shifter pedals. Still get the discounted price as I offer here just allot easier for you guys to order from me, just mention you seen it here. Please let me know what you think of it. http://www.victorybrakepedal.com/

Thanks, Dain

Edited by Dain 2013-11-07 10:22 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Don07tncav
Posted 2013-11-08 2:28 AM (#148681 - in reply to #148679)
Subject: Re: New Web Site

Cruiser

Easy to navigate, looks good!
Monkeyman
Posted 2013-11-08 8:39 AM (#148689 - in reply to #148679)

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
Met Dain on a Zoo Crew ride last summer and saw his pedal set up. Very nice. If I didn't already have one of WDs brake pedals, these would be on my wish list. Good job, Dain.
Dain
Posted 2013-11-08 1:34 PM (#148699 - in reply to #148679)

Cruiser

MM I will give you an extra ten off to switch, LOL. So yours is $55 shipping included.

Dain
Monkeyman
Posted 2013-11-08 4:42 PM (#148707 - in reply to #148679)

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
I'd consider it but I had to drill a hole in my brake lever. If I come across a dirt cheap brake lever (and get some OT at work), I might.
johnnyvision
Posted 2013-11-08 6:33 PM (#148708 - in reply to #148707)

Visionary

Monkeyman - 2013-11-08 4:42 PM I'd consider it but I had to drill a hole in my brake lever. If I come across a dirt cheap brake lever (and get some OT at work), I might.

what do you mean you drilled a hole in your break lever.  Couldn't you use his with diffrent size bolt

Monkeyman
Posted 2013-11-08 6:53 PM (#148710 - in reply to #148679)

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
You drill the threads out then insert a bolt from the back that screws into the pedal.
Dain
Posted 2013-11-08 8:38 PM (#148715 - in reply to #148679)

Cruiser

Sorry to hear that. But I can make you one, even if you drilled out the hole. Mine goes on without drilling but I can give you a longer bolt and a nut then you are back in bus.LOL
witchdoctor
Posted 2013-11-13 7:20 AM (#148812 - in reply to #148679)

Cruiser

Dont beg for a sale. Promote your products on their own merits and you will do fine. You have a nice option and website for folks that want your type of pedal. For folks that want other styles that you don't have at a fair price they will find us.
witchdoctor
Posted 2013-11-13 7:34 AM (#148813 - in reply to #148708)

Cruiser

johnnyvision - 2013-11-08 7:33 PM

?

what do you mean you drilled a hole in your break lever.? Couldn't you use his with diffrent size bolt

We designed our pedal to be bolted on directly to the pedal without seeing a mounting bracket and hardware underneath. Ours is a much cleaner, neater look. One thing we discovered later after people told us, was that they like to tilt the peg back a little to make it more comfortable. Since we have no mount bracket and nut underneath, when you tilt the peg back is still a neat clean professional appearance underneath instead of seeing the bracket and nut.

The reason for drilling the threads, and its very minimal, is that when you bolt on a square peg and try to spin it on like you would a round peg, it will tighten up wherever it wants and that may sometime be upside down. Our way to solve this issue is by drilling and Dains is by a mounting bracket. Both ways work well, its just an appearance thing. If you want to see how our peg mounts on either the brake or clutch side we have "How to" videos on our website or YouTube so you can see exactly what you need to do to install them. Its really pretty simple.

Hope this answers your question.
Dain
Posted 2013-11-13 4:51 PM (#148829 - in reply to #148679)

Cruiser

Jon, I try to promote my web page and you chime in and bash me, how dare you. I have kept silent and have never bad mouthed your products when you flood the Victory sites with them. Then you even try to promote your own stuff on a thread I started, I find that to be really low even for you. I hope people see this for what it is. You can't stand that the little guy is selling these brake pedals and come up with a mounting system that is better then almost drilling through your hand like you did on your "how to video". Even told me yourself you can find a way around my Patent and make your own version of brake my pedal because I wouldnt list them on your site. Yea well most people don't want to drill out threads on their bike. Hell, I would give anyone an extra $10 off if they convert to my pedal from yours. That in no way is begging. You have your products I have mine. So stay out of my threads! It takes allot to piss me off and you have done so! I can't believe how much of a scum bag you are.

Edited by Dain 2013-11-13 5:02 PM
okie vision
Posted 2013-11-13 9:52 PM (#148842 - in reply to #148679)

Iron Butt

Broken Arrow, OK
I normally stay out of threads like this, especially since I don't know Jon or Dain, but damn, that really was low.

Good job on your site Dain. I'll be ordering from you when it's time to pedal up.

Street Eagle
Posted 2013-11-13 10:07 PM (#148844 - in reply to #148679)

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
Guys...I like to suggest that you take this conversation offline. Having two vendors that are Victory advocates exchanging words doesn't help anybody.
witchdoctor
Posted 2013-11-14 7:12 AM (#148845 - in reply to #148679)

Cruiser

Dain, please re read what I wrote. I answered a question that someone asked on why you have to drill out using my pedal. Did I point out benefits? Sure, its the same thing I mentioned you should do. I also commended you on your product and your website even mentioning that your product works well and customers have a choice. There was no bashing at all. The worst thing I said was don't beg for a sale- that was advice and nothing else.

The bashing comes from you to me. Its awful funny how and why you treat me this way after I tried too help you by selling you your pedal part for $1 more than I paid. I offered you advice here at my shop and though we were friends. I even offered to sell your parts on my website. For you to say I cant stand the little guy is nuts. I help as many 'little" guys as possible. You have been to my shop- am I the huge giant business? Also don't say you have not bad mouthed me, maybe you have not on the forums but around home you sure have. Lets not go there. I still consider your products a good choice and will say once again you website is very nice. I know how forums can and get out of hand go so I will not respond to anything else unless some asks a question to me again.

I wish you all the success in the world and good luck.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2013-11-14 8:34 AM (#148846 - in reply to #148679)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Dain - I've added your website to our Vendors list on our Links page. Wish you much success!!

Now that you and witchdoctor have expressed your feelings, I think this thread has run its course and I'll close it to avoid further disruption. Feel free to create new threads in the Vendors forum to promote your products. Any posts in that forum will also appear on the front page of our site for added exposure.

Monkeyman
Posted 2013-11-14 8:58 AM (#148847 - in reply to #148679)

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
I've either met or talked to both parties involved. They're both nice guys and both have some great stuff.
Dain
Posted 2013-11-14 10:11 AM (#148850 - in reply to #148679)

Cruiser

Thanks Jeff and sorry to everyone else on this forum. WD you read what you wrote. The sad part is you don't think you did anything wrong. I need to say nothing more.

Dain

Edited by Dain 2013-11-14 10:41 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™