You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Why We Ride member review
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

jimtom
Posted 2013-12-09 7:23 AM (#149494)
Subject: Why We Ride member review

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxGNI4jpzL4
http://WhyWeRideFilm.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5d57938dd3ba...
If you can go see this movie you really should. I have never seen a film that more completely defines me. I went into this not knowing what to expect. It was like my soul was on display. There were key interviews that brought me to tears so powerful and beautiful. Just one example was the double amputee who in 3 + years over 80,000 miles , rode around the world! When he speaks, it will move you , if it doesn't , you can't be moved. The film struck me at my most basic, most inner core. Some great action footage, some in slomo which is very artfully done from all aspects of motorcycling, moto GP, cruisers, motocross, hill climbing, steeped in History and historical figures with major contibutions to the advancement of motorcycling. Mert Lawell from On Any Sunday has a part in this film, so many others. My wife half expected to just go to humor me and at times she was laughing and other times squaling (she's a softy too). I think it is available on DVD but I'm glad I saw this on the big screen in digital theatre. It was huge for me! I will own it on DVD. The theatre was full of motorcycle enthusiest, I found myself praying that the lights weren't about to come on because i had tears still on my face and would be embarrassed. Until yesterday, I have only attended 2 movies in my life were the audience clapped,Rocky movie where he beat the Russian and Cinderella Man (yeah, 2 boxing movies) now i have been to 3 ! At the end of the movie, I wanted to clap but was too shy, then someone else started clapping and the room erupted with clapping! I was glad someone was not afraid to express this gesture of appreciation so that I could also. Later, my wife told me she wanted to clap too but was too shy. I spotted a couple of Visions in the film.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ljurgens
Posted 2013-12-09 9:51 AM (#149497 - in reply to #149494)
Subject: RE: Why We Ride member review

Tourer

West Salem, WI United States

I have wanted to see it, but nothing close by.

I sent the sponsorship information to my local Victory dealer and asked them if they would be willing to sponsor it here. Hope they will !

-Lance

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™