You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

cycleopsusa.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

cw1115
Posted 2014-05-15 8:20 PM (#156376)
Subject: cycleopsusa.com

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
Anybody ever buy from http://www.cycleopsusa.com? Ordered a Llyodz Quarter Turn Throttle Ring on 4/29. Email and voicemail after 2 weeks ignored.
Wonder if canceling the PayPal payment will get me a response.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Street Eagle
Posted 2014-05-15 9:41 PM (#156380 - in reply to #156376)
Subject: Re: cycleopsusa.com

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
Hit him up on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CycleOpsUSA
cw1115
Posted 2014-05-15 9:50 PM (#156382 - in reply to #156376)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
Thank you.
Vladezip
Posted 2014-05-16 12:18 AM (#156388 - in reply to #156376)

Glendale, AZ United States
His website is outdated and customer service is less then desirable. It took me the better part of fifteen minutes to find the lower wind deflectors in the color I needed.
cw1115
Posted 2014-05-16 3:02 AM (#156391 - in reply to #156376)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
Found him on Facebook. Last post was in December. :-/
Street Eagle
Posted 2014-05-16 7:16 AM (#156401 - in reply to #156376)

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
Hey Michael

His last post was on Wednesday the 14th. There were also comments posted against his post which is a picture of one of his Vision luggage racks
Street Eagle
Posted 2014-05-16 7:17 AM (#156402 - in reply to #156376)

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
Will Cycleops Molino
May 14
Like ? ? Share
19 people like this.
View 8 more comments

Doug Smith Ok, I am looking for chrome so will wait, bike isn't even delivered yet anyway.
22 hours ago ? Like

Fred Leach Will If you have one before Helen I would love to see it but thats only 2 weeks away. Hope your going again.
22 hours ago ? Like

Will Cycleops Molino Doing my best Fred. Have had a lot of hurdles to jump over in the last 18 months. Which time I think it gets better the same person puts more of them up. I'm starting to feel like a track star! Lol! It's getting better everyday but I definitely need the support of all of you guys to get over the hump.
21 hours ago ? Like ? 3

Steve N Vergie Ryker Hey...that looks familiar. Nice
cw1115
Posted 2014-05-16 8:35 AM (#156405 - in reply to #156376)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
Cool. I liked the company page, not his personal one. Doesn't change the fact I am not happy.
XRsteve
Posted 2014-05-16 8:53 AM (#156406 - in reply to #156376)

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
He did a custom job for me. I supplied a detailed blueprint of a custom luggage rack and it arrived flawless and exact. It did take about a month. Well worth the wait. This was 2 years ago. I can't comment on shipment dates of in stock items. I can only say Will did OK by me.........
Street Eagle
Posted 2014-05-16 11:55 AM (#156415 - in reply to #156376)

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
Witchdoctors and Lloydz both carry the 1/4 turn throttle. You may want to cancel your current order and order from either of them. Both provide unbeatable customer service.
cw1115
Posted 2014-05-16 12:57 PM (#156418 - in reply to #156376)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
I wanted to order it from Lloyd but had a problem with 13 shipping. Same with Witchdoctor.
I only ordered here cause it was 5.70 shipping. Lol
Lesson learned.
Travelin Man
Posted 2014-05-16 5:40 PM (#156423 - in reply to #156376)

Iron Butt

While I won't say anything that hasn't already been said about Will and CycleOps, it is my understanding that the past few years he has been going through a hell of a divorce, custody battle, business split, that kind of thing and unfortunately it has affected his business in a very negative manner and allowed his competition to more than simply overtake him.

This is just what I have heard and I haven't bothered to confirm any of it so take it for what its worth.
Monkeyman
Posted 2014-05-16 6:48 PM (#156426 - in reply to #156376)

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
That's my understanding as well but I won't speak for him. I DID talk to him on the phone this afternoon. After speaking with him, I felt that I understood some of the things he's been going through and decided to take a chance and order a set of black Vision lowers. Got a USPS email a few hours later stating that the "Electronic Info" had been received (which I think means Will printed a shipping label). I'll update things when I get the lowers.
cw1115
Posted 2014-05-16 7:49 PM (#156430 - in reply to #156376)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
All I got was an order confirmation. Prob automated. I guess I should be more upset with why St Pete Powersports has had my bike 8 days now after a collision with an idiot in a cage and they still haven't completed the estimate.
Monkeyman
Posted 2014-05-16 8:07 PM (#156431 - in reply to #156376)

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
My order confirmation looked automated, too. I'd say that's natural. The tracking number was directly from USPS so it's legit. Sorry to hear your bike has been laid up. After 8 days, they'd better have some sort of very interesting excuse.
cw1115
Posted 2014-05-16 8:45 PM (#156433 - in reply to #156376)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
Bike is pretty tore up. I was overtaking a vehicle when they suddenly came in my lane. I was going about 35 mph faster. Luckily I avoided hitting square in the back. Caught the leg fairing on corner of their rear bumper. Front tip over is gone. Floor board had my foot pinned. Got stopped and couldn't put my foot down. One broken toe. Not bad for first broken bone in 50 years. Foot badly bruised. I'm still limping pretty bad.

Edited by cw1115 2014-05-16 8:48 PM
DSmith
Posted 2014-05-16 10:40 PM (#156437 - in reply to #156376)

Cruiser

Bainville, & Mesa, AZ, MT
I see Street Eagle quoted part of my conversation with Will, he makes a good product and for what he is going through I will wait to get it.
CycleOps USA
Posted 2014-09-22 11:36 AM (#167016 - in reply to #156437)

Tourer

N. Miami, Florida
Hi guys,
Those who know me know the story. Unfortunately for legal reasons I will no longer go into it here.
To those chiming in on my behalf I greatly appreciate it. To those who have been disappointed my sincerest apologies and hopes to get an opportunity to atone for that sometime in the future if you need anything.

I've been absent from my usual almost daily participation around here for close to two years, and I do apologize for that. Enough has been said about what I had gone through but I just wanted to chime in here and apologize to anybody who had delays in receiving their parts because of my personal life overtaking my time and spilling into my business. With the new changes in my life I had to learn how to be three people and do the work of the same each day than that of just one. Unfortunately as a one-man show there's no way to avoid that when it happens and under the circumstances did the best I could. Understand that if I haven't had time to come on here and post even weekly or monthly after my prior history of being virtually daily, you get how overloaded I became. I have now settled into my new rhythm of life, parenting, and business and things are significantly better. I am trying to put the company back up to its previous stature of service and all of your support is greatly appreciated, not to mention right now more than ever.
That said I take full responsibility as I had to do what I had to do. Don't think for a minute that I do not feel bad about causing others to stress when buying something for their motorcycle should be a fun process. Trust me I get it. And I plan on doing everything I can from here forward to show that I do care about my customers more than you know. Things are getting back on track now or at least getting there enough to be virtually caught up. I deeply appreciate everyone's patience while I've been doing so.

If you do need a question answered on an order or on stock I am only a good old fashioned phone call away. Due to the fact that emailing and private messages take so much time it is always best just to give me a call or text me at 305-345-9444. That is my cellular and you can reach me they were night 7 days a week

Edited by CycleOps USA 2014-09-22 11:44 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™