You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

get-backs
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

texasgrumpy
Posted 2014-07-03 8:41 AM (#160918 - in reply to #157860)
Subject: Re: get-backs

Cruiser

cw1115 - 2014-05-31 1:53 PM

One of my club brothers had them for sale in out club colors. Slipped right off the end of my lever. The HD has a much larger ball on the end.
If I want one (and I do) I'll have to have it made for me with a different clasp.

I had that problem solved it with a piece of clear tubing on one side of the clasp
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cw1115
Posted 2014-07-04 1:20 PM (#160950 - in reply to #157856)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
thanks texasgrumpy
Vladezip
Posted 2014-07-06 12:36 AM (#160999 - in reply to #158352)

Glendale, AZ United States
jeffmack - 2014-06-15 8:26 AM

A more effective range??? Lmao. Give me a break. That thing will be like most jacked up yuppie 4x4's. Will never see a dirt road. Enjoy the decoration.
: )

I agree. So what happens when you use this whip and now have a road range situation on your hands? Honestly, forget about the internet, but are most of you going to be willing to back this up when the time comes? I live in AZ where folks conceal carry as well, which means you are liable to get shot off your motorcycle for whipping that stupid thing around even though the other motorist cut you off or whatever.

Unless this event is witnessed by another motorist or maybe an under cover/off duty cop who is willing to deal with this dangerous bullshit and put their health and limbs on the line in the heat of things, which will most likely not happen, it is the driver's word against yours and you will not have a word in edge wise because you will either be dead or lying in an intensive care bed somewhere. Nice decoration, but not worth it and will not be used unless you are suicidal. Just my thoughts on the subject, Vlad.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™