You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

BOARDWALK
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

COLT425
Posted 2014-06-08 8:50 AM (#158174)
Subject: BOARDWALK

Puddle Jumper

I JUST CAME BACK FROM A DEMO RIDE AND NOTICED THERE WERE NO BOARDWALKS THERE .AND ONLY ONE ON DISPLAY , ARE THEY FASING THIS BIKE OUT?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2014-06-09 7:27 AM (#158198 - in reply to #158174)
Subject: Re: BOARDWALK

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
any bike they didn't have on the truck for a test ride could only mean one thing... they are no longer making them... there is NO other possible explanation for this situation. what did they say when you asked them?
varyder
Posted 2014-06-09 7:57 AM (#158199 - in reply to #158174)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
My guess is yes, they are fasing (sic) them out. I've not seen any real popularity of the boardwalk, it could not replace the King Pin. We're really going to see how much effort Victory will put toward being the "new American Motorcycle" or if it will become a foriegn competitor. I think the new Gunner is a fantastic bike, and the Vision is revolutionary, but beyond the "ride one you'll own one" campaign Victory is seemingly losing it's luster with Indian on the focus of Polaris. It's most likely that my '08 Vision will be the last bike I'll ever own.
COLT425
Posted 2014-06-09 8:23 AM (#158202 - in reply to #158198)

Puddle Jumper

WHEN I ASKED THE GUY ON THE DEMO TRUCK HE SAID THAT HE HAD NOT HEARD ANYTHING REGARDING THE BOARDWALK.
varyder
Posted 2014-06-09 8:49 AM (#158204 - in reply to #158202)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA

COLT425 - 2014-06-09 9:23 AM WHEN I ASKED THE GUY ON THE DEMO TRUCK HE SAID THAT HE HAD NOT HEARD ANYTHING REGARDING THE BOARDWALK.

He's got one function in life, and it's not spreading information. 

rdbudd
Posted 2014-06-09 9:53 AM (#158211 - in reply to #158198)

Visionary

Jasper, MO
Arkainzeye - 2014-06-09 7:27 AM

any bike they didn't have on the truck for a test ride could only mean one thing... they are no longer making them... there is NO other possible explanation for this situation. what did they say when you asked them?

Not true. There is only so much space on the truck. If it is being used for other stuff, something else gets left behind.

Asking the truck driver about what the owner of the load decided to put on the truck is like asking the Walmart truck driver what color shirts are in the load. It's not his job and he doesn't know. His job is to get the shirts to the right place at the right time and in good condition. He is not responsible for product planning, marketing, and retailing, and nobody in power cares what he thinks about any of it.

Ask a factory representative, if one is there at the demo days. They would know. Not even the dealer will know, unless they have been told by a factory representative.

Ronnie

Edited by rdbudd 2014-06-09 9:55 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™