You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Trunk Relocaton
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Bchviking
Posted 2014-06-09 8:33 AM (#158203)
Subject: Trunk Relocaton

Puddle Jumper

Virginia Beach, VA United States
I want to give my fender bunny a little more space of her own, so I was wondering if there is a truck relocation kit that moves the trunk slightly backwards. Cause after all she only needs another inch or two (her words, not mine.)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Street Eagle
Posted 2014-06-09 9:03 AM (#158205 - in reply to #158203)
Subject: Re: Trunk Relocaton

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
Not aware of any relocation kit. Which model bike? I would think seriously about wanting to move the trunk reward. The geometry of a Vision and the trunk the way it is, puts the center of gravity with a passenger sitting all the way back at slow speeds and can be a challenge at slow speeds. Moving it farther back would exponentially increase the affect
lennyb
Posted 2014-06-09 9:27 AM (#158209 - in reply to #158203)
Subject: RE: Trunk Relocaton

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
You can probably find an inch or 2 by redesigning the backrest (might need to modify the seat a bit too.

Another idea would be to add a 1" pad behind yourself to move forward a bit. Last year I used a high density seat cushion behind me when my back was hurting. Great relief, quickly adjusted to riding position change, and as a bonus I found shoulder relief due to not reaching so far for the grips. CHEAP too!

Edited by lennyb 2014-06-09 9:36 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™