You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

20% OFF ANNIVERSARY SALE!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

CycleOps USA
Posted 2014-09-19 10:44 AM (#165959)
Subject: 20% OFF ANNIVERSARY SALE!

Tourer

N. Miami, Florida

In celebration of 7 years in business I�m running this 20% OFF SALE to thank all my loyal supporters as well as introduce new customers to my products.

I can�t thank you all for your support through the good times, and the bad. It�s been a tough year, but I�m determined to leave that in the past as I�m taking this as a re-launch to bring CycleOps USA back to the standing it had, both for outstanding customer service as well as innovative and unique products for our Victory Motorcycles.
If you have any questions on the availability of a part, now or any time in the future, please contact me directly by phone at 305-345-9444 day or evening, 7 days a week.

Thank you all for your support in the past, and thanks in advance for it now as well as in the future!

The sale starts now and runs through Wednesday September 23rd at Midnight, so get your orders in now!

Coupon code: ANNIVERSARY20

Top of the page Bottom of the page
CycleOps USA
Posted 2014-09-22 11:23 AM (#167014 - in reply to #165959)
Subject: RE: 20% OFF ANNIVERSARY SALE!

Tourer

N. Miami, Florida
First, thank you to everyone who is already participated in the anniversary sale. I wanted to make mention that I had put the wrong date for the end of the sale. It does the run through Wednesday at midnight but that is the 24th, not the 23rd. Sorry for the confusion!
HLUSN8
Posted 2014-10-09 6:22 PM (#167267 - in reply to #165959)
Subject: Re: 20% OFF ANNIVERSARY SALE!

Cruiser

Quad Cities, IL
I just got off the phone with Will at CycleOps USA to place an order with him. I am excited to be sporting his quality products on my Vision! I am also impressed with his attention to customer service and willingness to take my call after what should be typical 'business hours'.

It is great to have quality aftermarket options for our Vics! I look forward to supporting his business into the next many years and encourage others to consider CycleOps as well.

Peace!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™